<VV> Ed Corson

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Tue Jun 26 12:35:40 EDT 2007

       Was informed this morning that our good friend and long time
Corsa member Ed Corson passed away last evening from a heart attack.

Ed was a friend to many of us, especially on the West Coast. He and his
wife Beryl were the very heart and soul of many activities in Southern
California including several Palm Springs meets and the 1990
International convention, which as I recall, they both chaired. Ed had
just recently been elected to the Corsa Board of directors

Ed was a great guy, had a wonderful sense of humor, and we will greatly
miss him.

Lon Wall
Western Corsa Director