<VV> Ed Corson

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Tue Jun 26 15:51:36 EDT 2007

Aw, man. First, Tony Fiore. Then Herb Berkman. Now Ed Corson. They say
things happen in three's. Hope this is the last, at least for a while.
I've known all three for decades. I'm just devastated...

I've also had several dear friends (outside of the above group) pass
away already this year, and so far this year just doesn't seem like it's
gonna be very good at all. :o(

So many people I'm gonna miss. Until I see them on the other side, where
there is no tears, nor sorrow. And where there is overwhelming joy and
love...

My prayers are with their friends and family. May they find comfort with
the Lord.

-Mark Corbin