<VV> repairing the windshield channel

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Wed Jun 27 11:40:29 EDT 2007

Ray,

Sounds like a good plan if you are of limited means. But my own
experience would indicate that windshield channel rust is usually worse
than it may appear. Even the littlest rot often turns out a much bigger
problem. If you can afford it, I wouldn't hesitate in relying on a
professional body shop (and ONLY one that I KNOW can do a correct
repair) do the work.

-Mark