<VV> MPG rationale some vair

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Wed Jun 27 14:02:10 EDT 2007

agreed gas mileage considerations only work if you're considering a new
vehicle anyway...which is why I still gladly drive my 86 Chevy pickup
that gets pitiful gas mileage now (used to get 21mpg when new), but was
paid for about 18 years ago and for which insurance is dirt cheap.  The
262Kmiles on the odometer is becoming a significant issue now though...

Thought I might hold out for the new GM 4.5 liter V8 diesel for 2009.

Will have to drive the Vair more in the meantime.

Mark Noakes