<VV> re:48 mpg VW diesel... HUMOR

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 27 15:30:53 EDT 2007

I was the event master for the Corsa SC 2006 economy run... he won with 49.x
mpg.  I filled that fume sniffing gas tank myself.  One prior year he indeed
broke 50mpg.

No kidding.  But then he takes it pretty serious, too.

But I think he's misleading you about the smaller diameter tires, maybe on
the front?  They're 16" rims all around and the rear end fills up that wheel
well.

Barry, also in SC
If you want better mileage in your diesel, look up "Drew's Brew", PSD + MMO