<VV> Ultra Vans

James Davis jld at wk.net
Wed Jun 27 17:16:37 EDT 2007

For those of you considering a purchase of an Ultra Van, there are
three very, very nice ones presently on the market. Lowest number is
Ken Wildman's #360, Corvair powered, located in Ohio.  Next is Norm
Helmkay' s #406, also Corvair powered; it is located in Toronto,
ON.  Both are Hutchinson built 22 footers.   Lastly is Jim Craig's
#604.  This is an Oakland built coach with Olds 350 power and is the
only serviceable 26 foot 600 series built.  Jim and the coach are in
Joshua Tree, CA.  All these coaches I know personally and they are
among the very best out there.

I will have Beau (#388) at the Sterling Heights Convention and will
be glad to discuss any and all things Ultra with anyone that will listen.
Jim Davis
Technical Coordinator for the Ultra Van Motor Coach Club (Corsa Chapter #008)