<VV> Ultra Vans

Kenneth N. Wildman k-wildman at onu.edu
Wed Jun 27 21:55:53 EDT 2007

Dennis:

Walt sold his coach... without the flush toilet.   <grin>  Seriously, Walt's
coach was in superb mechanical condition and reflected his uniquely creative
approach.  He took a different path than most of us in making it a
minimalist experience.

Over the years we've had a lot of fun with each other over our different
approaches to camping as we reflected the two extremes.  My coach has every
creature comfort reasonable for an Ultra, Walt's had the most utilitarian
approach.

Who's to say which is right?

Ken