<VV> VW Diesel ( no Corvair content)

kenfran at comcast.net kenfran at comcast.net
Thu Jun 28 01:33:39 EDT 2007

The US pollution regs are what keeps many European diesels out of the US.
A couple of years ago when I was in Romania, my wife's goddaughter's
husband let me drive their Czech-built Skoda. That is their division's
version of a diesel Passat . I was amazed at the torque that the car had.
Acceleration was great.

Ken Franson