<VV> Fire & ICE Autocross - adv

monza67 at aol.com monza67 at aol.com
Thu Jun 28 19:21:58 EDT 2007

As you've probably seen on the CORSA calendar, the Iowa Corvair Enthusiasts are hosting Fire & ICE IX at the Iowa International Raceway in Marshalltown, Iowa on 1 September 2007. This is our 9th year of hosting and having fun at this event.
I've just loaded the Registration Form and Schedule of Events Form on the ICE website at www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter526 or email me at monza67 at aol.com and I can send you a copy.
If you have any questions, please contact me.
Hope to see you at the Convention and then at the Fire & ICE Autocross.

Chuck Prosise
ICE Treasurer
67 Monza 110 Auto with 33k orginal miles
65 Corvair Dunebuggy