<VV> Great Race??

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 29 11:48:59 EDT 2007

I had considered taking Darth Vair to Coker Tire Company for the
first leg "stop" in Chattanooga TN. Coker Tire
also has an entrant in the race. However, when I looked at the
entrant field, I was basically turned off by the number
of early Fords and Corvettes entered in the race. I think this years
race is less diverse than many of the past years.
There was nothing entered that caused me to really want to go to the
event. There are 19 of 74 entrants that are
1935 or earlier Fords, many Chevrolet products and a few other makes
of interest but not enough for me to be
interested in driving 300 miles to see them.

  Chuck Armer
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

At 09:19 AM 6/29/2007, you wrote:
>I thought that there was an age requirement that just let a Corvair
>race last year? I see that there are cars as new as 68 in the race?
>I looked to see if I could find any rules, but could not locate
>them. Have they changed the age rule where we could put late
>Corvairs in the race?
>   Butch

CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
CORSA Member