<VV> The New Beef Car got Rolled - humor

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 29 23:42:47 EDT 2007

I went by my brother's shop today to chat about Corvairs during lunch.
There was a gray primered, rather familiar looking car in the back with
strangely familiar looking racing stickers.  I had to ask - "Is that the new
BEEF car?"  Sure was.  Didn't hardly recognize it until I lifted the deck
lid.  Man, the last time I saw that car it was GREEN and looked GOOD.  Then
they had go and roll it AGAIN!

Seriously, sweet looking race car - gonna look and act great with slicks on
it.

Tony says it's pretty hot with it's latest mod.  ;)

Good Luck, WTBRT - Looks like you're gonna make me spend some money to try
and compete with you down in St. Augustine.

Barry in SC