Fwd: <VV> oem Oil Temp Sender ???

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sat Jun 30 09:19:37 EDT 2007

In a message dated 6/29/2007 5:49:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lechevrier at earthlink.net writes:

as I  also have a 164 ci FC block that
also has this OT boss, which is drilled  and tapped. Did FC's continue to
use the OT  sender?

It sounds like yours is a replacement engine ordered through the  dealer.
The replacement engines had crankcases with bosses to fit all  Corvairs--early
and late.  The engine serial number is different from  engines that came
installed in the cars.  If one of the other members  doesn't respond with that info
let me know and I'll look it up for you.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
Kensington MD
'64 Brier