<VV> Ebay "Spyder"

Frederick Brautigan fbrautigan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 30 17:34:28 EDT 2007

also take a look at the fake air grilles on the rear deck, they are not the
64 style which were a raised type these are recessed.

CorsaKid

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&isfrommerc=1&itemco
unt=0&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3AWNA%3AUS%3A72&refwidgetloc=&viewitem=&refitem=&i
tem=230146718673

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/