Thnx: <VV> oem Oil Temp Sender ???

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 30 23:52:27 EDT 2007

Thanks to Bob Hall and Jim Davis for their descriptions of the universal
replacement block -- sounds like what I've got and explains the hand
stamped engine number, 090685, except I don't know what that number
referenced when it was installed (not really important) -- got the block
(only) at a garage sale or some such a long time ago.  This block does
have the oil temp boss but *not* the low mount oil pressure boss.

So, what about the date for the switch from OT to CHT ?

Bill Strickland