<VV> Spring Fever humor

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Mar 1 22:44:06 EST 2007

LP's?

I haven't seen an LP player for car use, but I had a friend with a 45
rpm player mounted under the dash and played through the stock AM radio!
Warning, no Corvair content, he had a '64 Plymouth wagon.

Frank DuVal

Still playing LP's, 45's, 78's and Edison cylinders at home.
Sold the Nova with the 8-track...