<VV> Corvair Engine Rebuild - Video

Bill Hubbell whubbell at umich.edu
Fri Mar 2 00:04:29 EST 2007

Here is another video from the Hubbell Vault.

This was shot in early 1997, several months prior to the Lake Placid
convention, and before I even bought Alice.  This engine was originally from
a 1964 coupe, (named "Butt Ugly" by Geoff).  We may see Butt Ugly in some
later videos, but for now, sit back and enjoy as I rebuild the engine with
the help of my two teenagers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc8lzl6L9CU

This engine eventually did end up being put into Alice a few months later,
although it did get to spend a little time in the coupe beforehand.

Bill Hubbell