<VV> Re: Tachometers and other instruments

Lew Rishel lewrish at tns.net
Fri Mar 2 12:23:15 EST 2007

What good does it do for me to advertise my instrument services if you
insist on doing it yourself by some hokey method, and advising others to do
the same.
Many times the tach does not work because it is cruded up inside with
metalic debris. Yes you could clean it out yourself, and then most likely it
would not work at all.
So, if you want it to work properly and be accurate, send the dern thing to
me. I have the proper equipment to correctly calibrate them.  I dont charge
all that much, ya know.
Lew