<VV> Seats FS

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sun Mar 4 07:27:29 EST 2007

Folks
I have a bunch of Corvair seats taking up too much room
Before they hit the landfill, Willing to take reasonable offers.

I don't expect a flood into my mailbox, but  I have a couple of
EM front benches, and a few 65-66 front buckets and partial front buckets. A couple of LM backseat backs and bottoms.

Off list replies if interested, Not looking to get rich off them, can del. to Myrtle Beach next weekend, or to VA in May---Gonna have to miss Helen (AGAIN), have Marine Corps League meeting that Saturday in NC.

Hank