<VV> RE: ebay crank

Les corvair at mts.net
Sun Mar 4 12:13:58 EST 2007

What are you missing? About $350, customer service, and a warranty if
you buy this one for $500 instead of a turned crank from Lon. Turning
the crank removes the nitriding, and he doesn't say anything about
having it re-nitrided, although the shop charge of $240 quoted is high
enough to include it.

You could get it re-nitrided for about $150.

EBAY is a crazy place. Guess a guy could buy cranks from CU, stamp an
ampersand on the end, and Ebay them at a $350 profit....

Les
corvair at mts.net
(VV since 1995)