<VV> PAINT CODE

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Mar 5 08:39:12 EST 2007

Argent Silver is the GM name for this accent color.

Go to:

http://www.tcpglobal.com/autocolorlibrary/

Type in make and year to get PPG color info.

It is DQE 8568 in old enamel PPG.

Also, there is a site of a fellow VVer:

http://www.corvaircorsa.com/pntcpc65.html

The argent silver code is at the bottom of the 65 page.

Frank DuVal