<VV> Corvair stories pt4? addendum

Kevin Kiewel flamingchariots at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 19:36:47 EST 2007

A similar thing happened to me as I was trying out a
'new' '66 coupe. While seeing what worked and what
didn't, I forgot about the lighter which I had pushed
in, until I smelled it. I grabbed it and jerked it out
and immediately had to drop it because it was so hot.
Luckily there was no carpet on the bare metal floor
where it landed!
Kevin