FW: <VV> Exhaust Manifold Studs to Exhaust Pipe.

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Tue Mar 6 11:11:33 EST 2007

Hi Allen,

I did this on my old LM 110 but I had to use a right angle drill to do
it.  Tedious but doable.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

I am planning on installing dual Exhaust from Clark's .  I examined my
exhaust pipe to manifold studs and found them badly eroded . Soaked them
with WD40 .  I am almost positive at least 2 of the studs are going to
break when removing  Exhaust pipe .  Is their a way to drill out the
studs with the Manifold on the car and retap the threads to install anew
stud.
Thanks  Allen