<VV> CFM's

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Tue Mar 6 18:46:51 EST 2007

I never cared for CFM numbers, especially on turbo Corvairs, where at full
power the flow and pressure regimes are WAY far away from any standard method
for measuring CFM. The best way to tell how one is different from the other is
 venturi cross section. I believe one is 1 5/16, and the other is 1 3/8?
Correct me if I am wrong. I bored my 66 turbo carb's venturi out, and it sure
did make more boost, but still a YH. I liked my 2" Jag SU a lot better.

In a message dated 3/6/2007 1:31:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,