<VV> Video of events

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Wed Mar 7 19:01:02 EST 2007

Is there anyone on the channel who has or knows of anyone who does have any decent video of the Yenko Reunion or the Convention Autocross?
I know there were several crews doing some taping but I haven't seen hide nor hair of them.
Also I would suspect someone has some personal tape from either events.
I am interested in tape of my Sunoco Corvair of course. There is one posting shot from a video phone with poor quality which is better than nothing.

By the way, I have the email address and phone number of the outfit that was taping at the Yenko Reunion but so far I have gotten one email answer from my monthly emailing to them asking for a copy.
Here is the info. Maybe if we all cover them up with email and phone calls it might get some action.
Sheetz Video Productions, Left Of Center TV.

Contact: Bill Scheetz 330-565-0809 leftofcentertv at yahoo.com
Contact: Tiffen Papalas 330-565-6233 www.leftofcentertv.com

This info is from a business card I got from one of the guys shooting the event.
And for those of you wondering, yes I have mentally explored the possibilities of playing off that guys name!

Rick Norris
First Pres. CORSA 1971
ricknorris at suddenlink.net
www.corvairalley.com