<VV> The Monzas

Tamias Metis korvayrouille66 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 18:31:35 EST 2007

The group was NC based.  The one tune of theirs that I have heard,  "Instant Love"  sounds like The Fifth Dimension - "Go Where You Wanna Go     &   Gary Puckett and The Union Gap - "Lady Willpower"    mixed up in equal parts of each.     A lot like The Fifth Dimension, female vocals are exactly like,  arrangement as well ,  the male vocalist sounds like Gary Puckett  or that guy from the Association (Along Comes Mary,  Cherish, Windy etc)   Thats my take for those of you who might have been curious as to what they sound like.   Isn't it good to know that a group that took the name of a favorite car , (The Monzas) were solid performers who left a legacy of good tunes.   A  bunch of other automotive names had less than stellar performers who quite frankly almost disgraced those names.    Tamias Metis