<VV> Front Tires

kcvair at netscape.com kcvair at netscape.com
Thu Mar 8 20:00:59 EST 2007

Bill-It could be a problem.  I had 215/60/r15 yokohama on mine and clearance was minimal.    I had to be very careful when turning or it would hit fender.  I bought new 205/55R15 bridgstone and have no problem.  One thing however, my rims are slightly offset more than normal and my car sets slightly lower.                 Ken Clark '66 Corsa