<VV> Looking for a particular Fitch Sprint..might be on the East coast..

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 8 23:29:57 EST 2007

Steve Goodman once owned this nice 64 Sprint vert, he sold it to Barney
Smith. Barney has since passed away and the car was sold. I had spoken
with a family member of Barney a while back and was told that the car
was sold to a collector on the East coast but they couldn't remember the
name. I notated it on my Sprint roster figuring it would show up sooner
or later.

It's been a looonnnggg time and I haven't seen or heard about it showing
up any where....

Has anyone seen this car or know anything about the newest owner?

The car is a 1964 Fitch Sprint Spyder Vert last seen painted Goldwood
yellow w/black interior, Hands wheels including the spare, stone guard,
emblems, steering dampner, grab rail and a stock GM wood wheel.

You can see a picture I posted on CC with the rest of the thread...

http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,65013,65013#msg-65013

Any help finding the whereabouts of this car would be appreciated.

Rick Loving