<VV> Don Schneider Can anybody put me in contact with Don Schneider

richard shank indyvair at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 12:28:37 EST 2007

Mike - - Don Schneider is presently recovering from a very bad accident, in which he lost his wife and son-in-law, in the Walnut Hills Nursing Home in Walnut Creek, Ohio, 44687.  I don't have information as to his room number or phone number.  Dick Shank

Can anybody put me in contact with Don Schneider?

MIKE KOVACS