<VV> Myrtle Beach Pictures

Ron Guy ron_guy50 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 21:36:29 EST 2007

  <Where's the "used to be" SEUM???
  <Matt Nall...west coast
  <lots of info!

  Matt & All,
  The SEUM did not make the Myrtle Beach Show. Just finished the rear spoiler and had the SS strips added. Needs a 4 wheel alignment and new exhaust to be roadworthy. I am shooting for Helen in April. To much work and not enough play lately. On a lighter note, our old friend Hank was at the Myrtle Beach gathering. It was good to see him again. And yes Smitty's wagon is a 64 as best I can tell. GGGGGGG

  Ron Guy
  Make your plans now for the 2009 convention in Jacksonville Hope to see everyone in Detroit this summer.