<VV> EM spoiler

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 11 17:39:44 EST 2007

If I followed the thread correctly, I think the question was what spoiler to
use on an early car..  I did not see that answer and don't know - having
never had an early car.  Same ones fit both EM and LM?

Later, JR
CCE and CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater 500 Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%)