<VV> 2007 CORSA Convention

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Mon Mar 12 11:44:14 EST 2007

A heads up on registering at the host hotel.  You will be asked to make
a non-refundable deposit of $111.87 for the first night's stay ($99.00
plus tax).  I was aware of this.  What I did not know is that you must
either pay this by check or fax them a copy of your credit card (front
and back) AND your driver's license.  I find the requirement for a copy
of my credit card and driver's license both risky and draconian.  I
recognize the need for the deposit, but why all the extra stuff on the
credit card and DL?  I guess I'll be mailing a check.

Dave Keillor