<VV> 2007 CORSA Convention

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Mon Mar 12 17:04:10 EST 2007

Someone said it best earlier.  Let the CORSA BOD handle it.

I'm with Dave, only it sounds like he is a little nicer than I am.  I would
simply tell the host hotel to accept my payment via the credit card, or I
will contact another hotel.

So far, it appears that Dave is the only person to have been issued these
conditions.  I know I won't be faxing or mailing them the required
photocopies either.  Talk about an accident waiting to happen.

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY