<VV> Spoiler supports

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Mar 13 00:34:33 EST 2007

In a message dated 3/12/2007 1:20:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
eandp at mindspring.com writes:

One of the Chevy mags --- think it was Chevy Hi  Performance --- recently had
a piece in their resto column about Camaro folk  running 67 - 69 spoilers
without the brackets behind them that are meant to  support the spoiler, and body
work getting bent or distorted at high  speed.  As we already had the Camaro
spolier for Doran's 65 Monza, we  went out and found the bradckets from Year
One for $16.  We'll probably  have to modify them somewhat, but since they were
so cheap I figured it was  worth doing.

Travis Payne   65 Monza coupe
Raleigh,  NC

Or, Travis, you could buy a piece of 1/4" aluminum rod, flatten both ends  of
the cut to length piece, drill a couple of holes and you are ready to bolt it
 up.  - Seth
http://www.aol.com.