<VV> Attitude..

Kerry and jan B deaconone at teleweb.net
Tue Mar 13 10:01:45 EST 2007

Hi all,

A question. Is there a way to tell if the rear end of an early is too
low? My car, when looked at from the side seems to have the back end
lower than the front. When inside the car and looking back it seems even
more so. Is this by design? Someone once said that my car looked like it
had "attitude" Not sure if he meant that as a compliment!

If it is low in the rear end, does that affect alignment? Does raising
the rear end, (new springs??) require a realignment? Assuming the car is
sagging, would spring inserts help or is new springs the way to go?

Kerry B. 1963 1/2 Spyder convertible