<VV> EMs Spoilers from Rubber Base mouldings

vairtec at optonline.net vairtec at optonline.net
Tue Mar 13 08:01:02 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: TimogensTurbo at aol.com

> 4 ft lengths at a flooring supplier $3 for 4 ft 4 & 6" several colors! <

Too late!  This is exactly the front air dam that Brian O'Neill and I ran on our original low-dollar "rust bucket racer" at Lime Rock more than a decade ago.  (We had almost $150 in that car!)

The baseboard trim was too flexible, so we had to reinforce it.  We used the windshield trim molding to fabricate some brackets.  Low-dollar means low-dollar!

(It was a LM, by the way)

--Bob