Fwd: <VV> FC wagons/state classification

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Tue Mar 13 09:06:38 EST 2007

In a message dated 3/11/2007 12:30:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sarge9444 at yahoo.com writes:

> Too clarify, I meant all 95 series, including the
> Greenbier,excluding the trucks were designated
> Stationwagons. My63 Greenbrier in this catagory also.
> And so labeled by the state  of California.
> Rich

Rich,  When I first registered my Greenbrier the state of Maryland said it
was a stationwagon--then changed their mind saying they meant the later Chevy
car Greenbrier stationwagon.  They reclassified my 'Brier as a MPV like a
minivan and required annual inspections--I changed to historic plates at that time.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
'64 Brier
'65 Corsa