<VV> 2007 Hotel Credit Card Processing

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Tue Mar 13 18:12:03 EST 2007

Thanks for the explanation Harry, but I still find it un-acceptable, so I
will likely use another hotel.  My wife and I, like others, have traveled
literally all over this country and various parts of Europe and have never
been asked to send this type of information in order to reserve a room.

I'm sorry to hear that they cannot or won't rescind their policy.

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY