<VV> Corvairs in Spring

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Tue Mar 13 18:37:20 EST 2007

Connie, get out there and enjoy the car.  It's seen more salt over its
lifetime than you are likely to put on it in over the next couple of weeks.
Plus, you could always get your significant other to hose down the bottom
(I'm talking about the car gentlemen) when you get back.

Weather is finally nice in central Kentucky and naturally, I have the
interior and dash assembly all torn apart.  Well, back to work.

Have fun Connie.

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY