<VV> Rampside mirrors

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 13 21:46:33 EST 2007

Hi Mark,

Not sure what type you are looking for, West Coast style, stock or?  I
prefer the stock look myself even if I have to crane my neck all over the
place to get a full view. The stock ones are about 5" diameter with an
offset shaft.  The offset shaft helps it clear the body and also gives you
more overall adjustment in the mirror head.  If you want the stock type and
already have the brackets then look into military surplus.

I found a set on EBay for relatively cheap and they were new in the box,
painted olive drab.  They fit an M151 truck.  The offset shaft is a
particularly hard one to find so you'll still have to do some searching to
find those.  All the ones the vendors have are the ones with the shaft
coming straight out of the back.  If you have the mounts with the short
arms, it makes the right hand side mirror nearly useless as it sits below
the level of the window.

If you want the elephant ear West Coast mirror, those are easier to find,
just do a search under Jr West Coast mirror.

Good luck, let me know if I can be of further assistance,

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/duchesskyra
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!

Mark said