<VV> Classic def.

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 00:13:43 EST 2007

In a message dated 3/13/2007 7:59:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
georgedjones at gmail.com writes:

> How old does a car have to be to be classified as a "Classic". Anything
> over 25 years is considered an antique when it comes to automobiles.

DMV's  class them as Classics....

Anyone who has been around [ older]knows the cutoff dates...no flame..

The Media..Hype...car dealers.....and people that want to SELL....use the
term....

It's just like a "Milestone Car"......before long some will call the LAST car
made of that design....then most will join in....

In the 60's you would be laughed out of any conversation if using todays
definitions....

I accept them...just like to keep reminding people of the Truth.....GGG

Matt Nall...west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!