<VV> VV meeting

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Mar 14 05:29:04 EST 2007

3-4 on Friday?
I won't criticize the Chairman, because I haven't seen a post from him here
in months.  I don't even know if Garth still IS the Chairman.

In many cases VV'ers don't know each other by sight.  At Tahoe 99 it was 8PM
on Friday. When I became Chairman in 02 I asked that it be the last meeting
on Wednesday nite, which worked out good, everyone could hang around after
and jaw some.  Worked well that way while I was chairman.

Last year it was on Wed around 8PM. Not as good, but not mid-day on Fri.

If the Chairman gets on the stick and talks to the organizers, the schedule
could still likely be changed.

This is an issue for the Chairman to try to fix.  Since I won't be there
anyway, nuff said.

Hank
How did we get stuck with the time that the VV meeting (3 to 4 pm Friday?)
It certainly wouldn't have been my choice?  Hank, where are you when we need
you?

Mike Ioanes
the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org