<VV> three point seat belts/ shoulder harnesses

Mark Edmonds ctmle at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 14 06:06:40 EST 2007

I used Schroth three point harness, the "Autocontrol" model, which has a
recoil mechanism on it so you can lean forward etc. with the harness on.  It
has tilt and inertia switches to lock the mechanism in case of extreme tilt,
accident etc.  I also installed manual lock switches so the recoil mechanism
can be locked for autocross etc.  Switches are all electrical, so have to
run power to them.  Also has a disconnect at the "Y".  I fastened the tail
strap at the base of the rear pillar so it runs just above the top of the
rear seat back so it only has a slight downward angle.
Mark Edmonds
66 Corsa