<VV> Communique, convention schedule, and VV meeting

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 10:38:36 EST 2007

Hank,

Let me start with...BITE ME!!!!

You know for someone who posted earlier that you weren't going to criticize, that rant sure sounded alot like criticism...

And for someone who stated that you will not be attending the convention, you are doing nothing but stirring the pot looking to start trouble. Have you ever been to Sterling Heights? I have, and it is no where near a "slum/ghetto" as you claim.

Everyone else,

Sure the 'new' CC requirements are a pain and some may feel too much for the hotel to ask. You DO have an options. Send them a check for the one night or, as stated on the web page, stay at a different hotel. However, that second option won't help the host club make their room commitment.

Before you write off this convention, think about what you will be missing out on. Car show/concours at the GM Tech Center, being able to wander through the Heritage Center, tours of the heart of the automotive heart of this country, conventiently close to the Corvair Musuem just to name a few.

Name me one convention, any convention CORSA or other that was 100% perfect in the opinion of 100% of the attendees. I want to see the documentation. Let's at least wait until after the convention to complain. Let us remember all of the hard work that Harry, other convention commitee members and the host clubs have invested in this event.

Think positive,
Ned