<VV> Sterling Heights/vs Detroit

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Mar 14 11:43:42 EST 2007

Folks
When I'm wrong, I'll say so.

Sterling Heights is NOT Detroit.  No doubt or question about it.  I have LOTS of Steele Customers there, and THEY are the first to tell you that their area IS NOT like inside the Detroit City Limits.

My recommendation---If you're going into the city, stay aware of your surroundings. I was in downtown Detroit last year, and if you don't think it looks like hell, well then you drove through with your eyes closed.  I also have the input of both the Steele and Agosta families (my employers), both transplanted from....
DETROIT, and go back every summer to see their relatives.

Ned---I'm not stirring any pot or trying to criticize anything.  I was merely adding to the discussion, which I DID NOT START. Quit yer whinin'.

I hadn't paid too much attention to where the hotel was, merely the policy that others had encountered and thought odd, as I did.

I had many a negative comment about my hometown, site of last year's convention, which as most in Western New York do, I took personally, but didn't spend a lot of time bitchin' about it here.  It's their opinion, and they're entitled to it.

I'm also entitled to my opinion in this forum.  The Chairman's perogative is to ban anyone who's getting out of line.  If the Chairman thinks I am, I'm sure he'll let me know.  Until then, watch out for deer in the road and don't worry about my garden, I'll tend it.   Thanks.

Hank