<VV> stuff on VV

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 18:48:49 EST 2007

First let me say my wife and I will be attending the convention. We have our
flight, rental car and hotel room booked. Hopefully there won't be a screw up
at the hotel when we get there, but we called the hotel two nights ago and
everything was in order and nothing was said about  CC's&DL's. Secondly at an
AACA show last year the judge could not figure out where the engine was in my 62
wagon and then when I showed him he said it must be a VW! So much for any kind
of status in AACA.
   Now if someone will "loan" me a Vair to drive for the week I'll cancel my
rental car!!!!!!
    Ed in sunny and warm Florida