<VV> Convention FUN

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 20:29:09 EST 2007

In a message dated 3/14/2007 4:00:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
flat6vair at insightbb.com writes:

> That's what it is about, right?  FUN

AHH!  Finally the Master speaks!  Why would anyone do something that isn't
FUN??

I, luckily never make reservations.....that's 1/2 the fun of
traveling.....and I never use maps!....even when going to the Yukon, etc.....you get to talk
to many more people this way!

Now...if only our Chairman would chime in and we could try to get a better
time for our annual  meeting.........he is still alive?..in the US?    Maybe
busy working on his cars??    Wasn't he one of those proclaiming, " Sedans
Rule"??  even though neither had one running????????   GGGGGG

Matt Nall...west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!