<VV> Host hotel - Good News - Corvair Wanted

Darren "Big D" Agazio darrenvvagazio at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 23:19:27 EST 2007

Them Bullies! You get what you pay for. I lived in metro Detroit from birth (1969) until 2004. Now I live in Hunsville, AL (motorcity to rocketcity). Today, just as in the past local people in and around Detroit take mini vacations at the very Host Hotel that everybody is bad mouthing. It is one of the few hotels in the area that can say this.People love this place. Maybe they like the abuse, they're all Lions fans (including me) after all. But feel free to go to the cheap one, I'm sure you'll enjoy it almost as much.

Ignorance is bliss but fear that is from imagined threats is dangerous. Has EVERYONE here been ripped off by hotels previously? It's amazing some of these people are brave enough to drive Corvairs with all the fear they have over imagined threats.

Oh and I'm still looking to trade a vintage muscle boat for a Corvair.

-Darren Agazio on Virtual Vairs NOT Virtual Travelocity help center.
Huntsville, AL

Chuck Littman <chuckandflo at frontiernet.net> wrote:>>>>>No way am I going to let the host hotel push me around like this.  I have booked a hotel down the street for little more than 1/2 the host hotel rate, and all they asked for was my credit card number.<<<<<