<VV> EZ car lift & the mule service :)

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 23:33:51 EST 2007

  wow ! I'll definitely look forward to that Lonzo !

  I should be getting my March 2007 Communiqué in a week or so.
  It's shipped via first class mail (I mean MULE) service.

  Charlotte is quite far from Lemont Illinois you know (over 760 miles).

  Any hooo, like I said, one of the things I'll do as the new BOD dude,
  would be firing the dude/dudette in charge of mailing the magazine,
  and then create a username-password web link, wherein folks like myself
  [who are always anxious & in a rush], could log in and read the latest
  issue on line - preferably before the month is over :)

  Nice huh? :)

  Vote for me...eh !

  Regards,

  Tony I.