<VV> Car Wash

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 10:27:37 EST 2007

                                         B"H

Thanks to everyone who responded to my car wash
question, when I came out the car wash my Monza
started running rough, and hestitated.  I suspected
vacuum, since she was running so nice before, and the
engine compartment was dry as a bone.

There is a vacuum hose that is located at the rear of
the engine (close to the firewall) which connects to a
tube.  This hose was pretty loose and when I removed
it the car stalled.  I gripped it and started the
engine, and the problem went away for the most part.
So I think the vacuum hose must have gotten jarred and
was leaking.

When I have time I will install a small clamp around
the hose to keep it tight.

Thanks and regards...Bill Hershkowitz
Brooklyn, NY