<VV> Car Wash

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Thu Mar 15 11:09:41 EST 2007

In a message dated 3/15/2007 8:27:59 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
gojoe283 at yahoo.com writes:

> There is a vacuum hose that is located at the rear of
> the engine (close to the firewall) which connects to a
> tube.  This hose was pretty loose and when I removed
> it the car stalled.  I gripped it and started the
> engine, and the problem went away for the most part.
> So I think the vacuum hose must have gotten jarred and
> was leaking.

Bill, I told you that!  Dont Clamp it..get  4"  of  1/4"  vacuum line from
your FLAPS...

cut equally into 2 pieces....replace the one on top, that you see...and crawl
under the pass. side..in front of rear wheel....and change the other end...
IT"S the place the undercarriage washer hit!

Matt Nall...west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!